Lauren offers comprehensive instruction, both in group and individual sessions, to help her clients move, breathe, and feel their best. Drawing from a number of techniques and modalities (listed below), she creates integrative programs to be and feel well.
Lauren’s specialties include:
- Hatha – Traditional yoga with instruction in alignment and modifications, muscular engagement and endurance.
- Restorative – Relaxation and calming postures that focus on restoring the mind and body through supported poses with blankets and bolsters. Meditation and breathwork to guide you in to a deeper state of stillness and peace.
- Gentle and Therapeutic – Gentle movements to encourage well being, recovery, and rehabilitation. Appropriate for all levels to focus on active recovery, and for those recovering from injury, surgery or treatments, or with chronic illnesses.
- Yin Yoga – Introspective and slow-paced yoga style with long holds. This meditative style is very experiential.
- Philosophy and Life Practice – Incorporation of yogic philosophy and thought, use of mantras, mudras, and chants.
– Meditation guidance: mindfulness meditation, yoga nidra, visualizations
– Strength Training (bodyweight calisthenics, kettlebells, and resistance training)
– Postural assessments and addressing imbalances in the body through functional movements
– Mat Pilates and stabilizing core-strengthening movement
– Cardiovascular conditioning and interval training
|Private training/yoga and group classes available at:
||Personal Training and Group Fitness available at:
Lauren also works with local businesses, organizations, schools, and community groups for yoga and meditation events and recurring series.
Contact Lauren for more information!